Assertive Utah Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights to Protect Your Freedom
Aggressive lawyer represents Salt Lake City businesses and individuals
Whether you are facing criminal charges such as DUI or your civil rights have been violated, you need a strong legal advocate in your corner who is not afraid to fight for you. Since 2014, the Law Office of W Mathew Schiffgen has provided dedicated legal assistance to clients throughout Salt Lake City, Utah who have been accused of crimes or had their civil rights violated. Additionally, I have years of experience helping clients with their business, administrative law and estate planning concerns.
Aggressive attorney implements creative legal strategies designed to help individuals and businesses
With over five years of handling cases, I am prepared to help you seek the best possible outcome in matters involving:
- Criminal defense — If you are facing criminal charges, working with an attorney who is able to examine the case and mount a strong criminal defense is critical to the potential outcome. In cases involving allegations of drug crimes, domestic violence or sex crimes, I will challenge the prosecution’s evidence and search for mitigating factors that could result in a reduction or dismissal of charges.
- DUI — Many factors can affect the credibility of evidence in a DUI case, including the police officer’s training, the reason you were stopped or the administration of the field sobriety test. I can call these factors into question and fight against the charge.
- Civil rights — If you believe that your civil rights were violated, whether through discrimination or the suppression of other constitutional rights, I can take steps to investigate your claim and explain the legal options available to you.
- Contract law — A contract is the cornerstone of a legal agreement. I can work with you to create a contract that is designed to protect your interests and clearly communicate your expectations.
- Wills — I can work closely with you to determine your wishes and ensure that your will is carefully drafted and clearly states how your assets should be distributed after your death.
I am also experienced with representing local, state and federal bodies in administrative law matters.
Contact me for a free consultation
If you need assistance with any legal matter involving criminal defense, the Law Office of W Mathew Schiffgen in Salt Lake City, Utah is here to help. Schedule a free case review with me by calling 801-657-5419 or contacting me online.